Join the Coalition as an Agency or Organization Member Today
“Without the work of the Wildlife and Recreation Coalition, the WWRP grant program would not exist.”
– Brad Case, President, WRPA; Director, Ellensburg Parks & Recreation
Becoming a member of the Coalition is the most important step you can take to ensure that the WWRP and LWCF grant programs are funded and that your community’s proposed parks, ball fields, trails, and beaches become a reality. Your investment in the Coalition today will ultimately leverage millions to help communities like yours develop the projects that will keep Washington healthy, prosperous, and connected to the outdoors.
The Coalition provides a strong, clear voice at the state and federal level for recreation and conservation funding. It is a diverse group of more than 280 organizations and local government agencies, representing the public sector, conservation, business, recreation, sportsmen, farming and community interests. The Coalition looks to its members for on-the-ground perspective and connections, counsel and leadership.
By signing up as a member, you are not only investing in Washington’s great outdoors and ensuring a strong voice for WWRP funding for communities across the state, but you are also signing onto a Coalition with proven success. As a member, you receive:
- An amplified voice for your group/community in Olympia and Washington, DC
- Membership in a broad coalition of passionate recreation and conservation enthusiasts with opportunities for networking and partnership building
- Access to a unique hub of information for the Washington outdoors community
- Complimentary tickets to the Coalition’s Annual Legislative Day in Olympia, including help scheduling meetings with legislators
- Media and communications coordination efforts
- Recognition on Coalition website
- Priority invitations to project tours and special events
- Assistance in planning and executing WWRP ribbon cuttings, project tours, and VIP tours
government Agency Membership
|Population Served||Suggested Dues|
|Organization Budget Size||Contribution|
How to Join the Coalition
For more information and to become a member, contact Laura Isaza.