The new trailhead for Saddle Rock Natural Area will be finished this June, and the Chelan-Douglas Land Trust wants your to help them celebrate!
From 6:30 – 8:00 PM, join the party to:
- Enjoy activities for kids and adults
- Say “Hi!” to local trails and outdoors organizations
- Grab snacks and refreshments
- Get dinner at a food truck
- Meet your next furry hiking partner – the Wenatchee Valley Humane Society will be bringing a few adoptable dogs.
This is possible because of a strong partnership between the City, the Land Trust, and the Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program, representatives of which will be making some brief remarks during the evening. Come meet the people who made this happen!
The Saddle Rock Gateway is located at the end of Circle Street, near the same site as the previous Saddle Rock temporary parking area. Here is a map.
If you have questions, please visit please visit www.cdlandtrust.org or call (509) 667-9708.