Ask your legislator to support these projects!
- Black River Riparian Forest
Added 14 acres along the Black River to the 67...
- 47.48416666 -122.23694444
- Cedar River Trail & Pedestrian Bridge
Project involves the development of 2.8 miles of trail from...
- 47.48083717 -122.20030086
- Cheasty Grnblt & Mt.View Nat. Areas 1993
Addition of five acres to expand the Cheasty and Mt....
- 47.57916666 -122.29861111
- I-90/Judkins Park Improvements
This construction project in King County provides tennis courts, playground...
- 47.59111111 -122.30361111
- Kubota Gardens
Acquisition of 15.6 acres as an addition to Kubota Gardens,...
- 47.51111111 -122.26583333
- Martin Luther King Jr. Outdoor Improv.
Final phase of development of this memorial park site, which...
- 47.60333333 -122.29611111
- TT Minor Park Expansion
This project will develop a neighborhood park in an area...
- 47.61343735 -122.3096905
Note: Not all projects are shown.
37th Legislative District
Madrona, Rainier Beach and Renton
1990 - 2010 Funded Projects 7 total projects $2,501,763
What is the WWRP?
The Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program (WWRP) is a state grant program that creates and conserves local and state parks, wildlife habitat and working farms. The Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office administers WWRP grants, and the legislature funds the program.