Want to learn more?
Sign up to receive alerts about important conservation and recreation issues.
- Children's Nature Exploration Area
The Tacoma Metropolitan Park District used this grant to create...
- 47.24249395 -122.49374612
- Chinese Reconciliation Park Phase 1
The Chinese Garden and Reconciliation Park is a unique multi-phased...
- 47.27458043 -122.45922022
- Chinese Reconciliation Park- Phase 2
Tacoma used this grant to build a Chinese picnic shelter,...
- 47.27456343 -122.45952322
- Dash Point Public Fishing Pier
This agreement is a cooperative project with Tacoma Metro Park...
- 47.31900044 -122.42417723
- Dickman Mill
This aquisition involves the purchase of 3.5 acres of saltwater...
- 47.27805543 -122.47085722
- Dickman Mill Development Phase 1
The project will provide water access and public use of...
- 47.27799743 -122.47102922
- Franklin Park Development
The Tacoma Metropolitan Park District used this grant to renovate...
- 47.24784056 -122.48089943
- Northeast Tacoma Acquisition
This aquisition is the purchase of 2.5 acres to provide...
- 47.29863844 -122.40546923
- Point Defiance Waterfront Improve.
This project involves the development of a pedestrian trail between...
- 47.30941543 -122.52285123
- Shoreline Acquisition
This project is for the acquisition of property along the...
- 47.27785843 -122.47094822
- Thea Foss Waterway - 21st Street Park
This project will complete the initial phase of the Thea...
- 47.24378019 -122.43278881
- Thea's Park
This project involves the development of three acres of waterfront...
- 47.26277777 -122.44055555
- Wright Park Spray and Playground
The Tacoma Metropolitan Park District replaced a 50-year-old wading pool...
- 47.2602547 -122.44906758
- Point Defiance Missing Link
The Tacoma Metropolitan Park District will use this grant to...
- 47.3030669 -122.51064038
- Inholdings and Adjacent Properties 2014
State Parks will use this grant to buy up to...
- 47.30507744 -122.40719923
Note: Not all projects are shown.
27th Legislative District
WWRP Funded Projects 1990 - Present 15 total projects $11,158,719
What is the WWRP?
The Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program (WWRP) is a state grant program that creates and conserves local and state parks, wildlife habitat and working farms. The Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office administers WWRP grants, and the legislature funds the program.