Ask your legislator to support these projects!
- Downtown Pullman Riverwalk
The city of Pullman, in Whitman County, will acquire the...
- 46.73326295 -117.1783087
- Kamiak Butte Park
Project renovated and added new trails, picnic and children's play...
- 46.86555555 -117.1625
- Klemgard Park Renovation
The projects primary purpose is to renovate and provide accessibility...
- 46.77335749 -117.37089284
- McDonald Park Lighting Phase II
Colfax will use this grant to light two fields in...
- 46.90660768 -117.3406403
- McDonald Recreation Field Acquisition
This project completes a 22 acre acquisition project which will...
- 46.90694444 -117.33944444
- Memorial Park
This project in Whitman County renovated an abandoned baseball field...
- 46.53972222 -117.08083333
- Military Hill Park Tennis Court Ren.
Renovation of recreation facilities at Military Hill Park adjoining Pullman...
- 46.74083333 -117.17555555
- Palouse City Park Renovation
Palouse will use this grant to remove old, unsafe play...
- 46.90820933 -117.08102956
- Palouse Path
This development project offers a unique opportunity to link two...
- 46.71166666 -117.10694444
- Park Improvements/Tennis Courts
Expansion and renovation of a community park to meet demand...
- 46.90944444 -117.08166666
- Tekoa Comm. Swimming Pool
Tekoa's pool was first developed over 40 years ago and...
- 47.22444444 -117.06638888
Note: Not all projects are shown.
1990 - 2010 Funded Projects 12 total projects $2,238,247
What is the WWRP?
The Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program (WWRP) is a state grant program that creates and conserves local and state parks, wildlife habitat and working farms. The Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office administers WWRP grants, and the legislature funds the program.