Interested in these projects?
Sign up to receive alerts on the funding status of projects in your community.
- Asotin Aquatic Center Development
This project in Clarkston will construct a family aquatic center....
- 46.40138888 -117.07166666
- Asotin Creek
This 4,444 acre acquisition in Asotin County will help the...
- 46.21361111 -117.30805555
- Blue Mountain Elk Winter Range
Conservation of 7,000 acres of high quality elk habitat in...
- 46.27583333 -117.18194444
- Campbell Field Restoration
The Department of Fish and Wildlife will use this grant...
- 46.26488955 -117.33526978
- Foster Park - Playground Equip.
Renovation of a neighborhood park serving a residential area in...
- 46.4125 -117.05027777
- Mountain View & Hanson Ridge
WWRP grant funding will allow the Department of Fish and...
- 46.0439657 -117.3208436
- Asotin Creek Watershed
This project will acquire 8,500-acre Schlee Ranch comprised of salmonid...
- 46.20243996 -117.29971365
Note: Not all projects are shown.
Recently Funded Projects - 2013
1990 - 2010 Funded Projects 8 total projects $8,543,771
What is the WWRP?
The Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program (WWRP) is a state grant program that creates and conserves local and state parks, wildlife habitat and working farms. The Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office administers WWRP grants, and the legislature funds the program.