Interested in these projects?
Sign up to receive alerts on the funding status of projects in your community.
- Asotin Aquatic Center Development
In the fall of 2001, Asotin County passed a $6,720,000...
- 46.40138888 -117.07166666
- Asotin Creek
This proposal is for acquisition of 4,444 acres of critical...
- 46.21361111 -117.30805555
- Blue Mountain Elk Winter Range
This agreement involves the conservation of 7,000 acres of high...
- 46.27583333 -117.18194444
- Campbell Field Restoration
The Department of Fish and Wildlife used this grant to...
- 46.26488955 -117.33526978
- Foster Park - Playground Equip.
Renovation of a neighborhood park serving a residential area in...
- 46.4125 -117.05027777
- Mountain View Property Phase 1
The Department of Fish and Wildlife will acquired 2,181.55 acres...
- 46.02789108 -117.37048465
- Asotin Creek / Charley Fork Riparian
The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife successfully acquired 1,254.77...
- 46.28691615 -117.36108478
- Mountain View 4-0 and Hansen Ridge
The Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife will use...
- 46.05773276 -117.31188224
- Mountain View 2014
Phase V of the 4-0 Ranch acquisition targets 1,900 acres...
- 46.02865702 -117.38116092
- Heller Bar Access Site Improvements
WashingtonDepartment of Fish & Wildlife (WDFW) will use this grant...
- 46.08281506 -116.98140393
- Asotin Creek Watershed
WDFW proposes to acquire inholdings and adjacent properties associated with...
- 46.20243996 -117.29971365
Note: Not all projects are shown.
Proposed WWRP Projects - 2015 2 total projects $4,324,500
WWRP Funded Projects 1990 - Present 9 total projects $13,396,771
What is the WWRP?
The Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program (WWRP) is a state grant program that creates and conserves local and state parks, wildlife habitat and working farms. The Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office administers WWRP grants, and the legislature funds the program.